Restylane Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to 1 year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
Lips lose volume, color, and elasticity with age. Restylane Kysse is a lip filler that adds volume, smooths upper lip lines for up to one year, and enhances lip color. Designed specifically for the movement of lips, Restylane Kysse is made with XpresHAn Technology’s innovative cross-linking gel for precise, natural-looking results.
- A lower amount of Restylane Kysse (1.82 mL) was needed to show an improvement in lip fullness compared to the competition (2.24 mL)
- Enhance the texture, color, and volume of your smile
- Choose the lip filler with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible, natural-looking movement.
- Craft the lips you want with precise, targeted results.
- Nearly all commonly reported adverse events with Restylane Kysse were mild
Treatment Problem or Condition
Restylane Kysse is injected into the lips and the lines around the upper lip to temporarily add fullness to the lips and help smooth the wrinkles around the upper lip (perioral lines) in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane Kysse is a clear injectable gel composed of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring sugar, found in the human body. Restylane Kysse is crosslinked with BDDE, an ingredient that helps form a network of HA to provide a gel filler that lasts longer. HA fillers, including Restylane Kysse, contains HA that has been modified to last longer in the body than the naturally occurring HA. Restylane Kysse contains 0.3 % lidocaine to reduce pain during injection.